- Delany's Dirt
- The pornographic novels of Samuel R. Delany.
- Emily Dickinson: The Poet as Selflorist
- Aural composition.
- Failing towards Freedom
- The limits of scientized history, particulary as demonstrated by Brooks Adams.
- High, Low & Lethem
- Jonathan Lethem, John Leonard, Steve Gerber, and cross-genre appropriation. (Original weblog version.)
- ---king Elvis
- Elvis Presley, Sam Phillips, and an accident waiting to happen.
- Laura True-Teller and Other Fairy Tales
- Laura Riding's Progress of Stories.
- Losing It: A Vertigo Restoration Comedy
- I link up; I link down... I link up; I link down....
- No Better than We Should Be
- Against the ethical turn in criticism, as represented by three stalwart champions.
- Nothing Personal
- Undepersonalization in Confessional, New York School, and Language Poetry.
- No Single Reason in the World
- The limits of evolutionary psychology.
- Reading Leggott's Reading Zukofsky's 80 Flowers
- The pleasure of obstinately difficult poetry.
- The Road to Son of Paleface
- Frank Tashlin, Bob Hope, and Andrew Marvell.
- The Terrorist of Malta
- The political art of Christopher Marlowe.
- Thinking of Cluny Brown
- The philosophy of Ernst Lubitsch.
- True Enough
- Citations in literary scholarship.
Copyright to contributed work and quoted correspondence remains with the original authors.
Public domain work remains in the public domain.
All other material: Copyright 2004 Ray Davis.